Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
August 29, 2011
Image Size
367 KB
Resolution
650×975
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
8,953 (3 today)
Favourites
67 (who?)
Comments
78
Downloads
58
×
RAIN p113 - Everyone by JocelynSamara RAIN p113 - Everyone by JocelynSamara
First - [link]
Prev - [link]
Next - [link]

Oh, man. This page was so much fun. ^_^

Just a friendly reminder on the color scheme for the uniform collars:
Red - Freshman (9th grade)
Orange - Sophomore (10th grade)
Green - Junior (11th grade)
Blue - Senior (12th grade)

Up until now, youíve usually only seen blue (with the exception of Rudy who is indeed supposed to be younger than the other main characters), because most of the cast is composed of seniors. There really hasnít been much need for anyone else just yet. Until now, apparently.

Final note: costume theories anyone? (Remember, I wonít be doing any copyright characters though.) I already have costumes for 95% of the cast planned, but I'm interested in hearing what people think. (Also, I'm not above admitting that I'm hoping to have your theories spark ideas for the remaining 5%.)

©2004-2011
Rain, all characters and all other aspects of the story are copyright material belonging to me.
Add a Comment:
 
:icon8947jts:
8947jts Featured By Owner Sep 24, 2014
Reading through a second time and its like 'Ah! Chanel!'. Also the American school system is confusing.
Reply
:iconscorpomix97:
Scorpomix97 Featured By Owner Aug 31, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi Chanel! *waves*
Reply
:iconmusetry:
Musetry Featured By Owner Apr 26, 2014
Early Bird Cameo spotted- Chanel first appears in page 113! XD

(just shuffling through pages so I can answer the servey. It's easier to notice things when you've completed later chapters.)
Reply
:iconjocelynsamara:
JocelynSamara Featured By Owner Apr 26, 2014  Professional Writer
Lots of little references like that early on.  ^_^
Reply
:iconmusetry:
Musetry Featured By Owner Apr 26, 2014
References few notice without looking back now and again. I'm happy i shuffled through the chapters again.
Reply
:iconjamieagatharose:
JamieAgathaRose Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
I have to ask how "sweet tits" compares to "calm your tits"?
Reply
:iconthe1smjb:
the1smjb Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2013
Is "Sweet tits!" an exclamation or an observation? :P Gavin's quite popular, ain't he?
Reply
:iconjocelynsamara:
JocelynSamara Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2013  Professional Writer
It's an exclamation.  Like "hurray" but with more flair. XD
Reply
:icondaotianzi:
DaoTianzi Featured By Owner Apr 4, 2013
I didn't realize you sorted class year based on color! I sort of thought it was a choice! Still sorta wished my school did that. I got atoll kid in my class who's areal jerk! I thought he was A senior my freshman year! Damn! Was I surprised when he came back the following year!
Reply
:iconthediremoose:
thediremoose Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
OMG Chanel cameo in panel 2!
Reply
Add a Comment: